Terms and Conditions
- All participants must be 18yrs old before Friday 28th February 2020.
- The team selected by Ida will take part in the Female Elite Wave.
- A team of 8 will be selected to form #TeamIda.
- Free participation to The Grid and free training programme when selected to be part of #TeamIda. If you already paid for The Grid Main Event 2020, you will receive a credit for The Sprint Edition in October.
- Training Programme will be held at Reflex Fitness Centre. Sessions are held every week. Between March and May, team will have a monthly challenge which will be organised by Ida.
- Free kits for the training sessions, bootcamps and events will be provided. Full uniforms must be worn all the time.
- The selected 8 participants will attend the grid Training Programme held at Reflex Fitness Centre. Sessions are held every week. Between March and May, team will have a monthly challenge which will be organised by Ida
- Dates to Save:
- Bootcamp 1 – Team Selection
Saturday 29th February 10:00-12:00
- Bootcamp 2 – Training with Ida
Monday 2nd March to Wednesday 4th March 06:00-08:00 + 18:00-20:00
- Bootcamp 3 – Training with Ida
Wednesday 27th May to Friday 29th May (Time TBC)
- Bootcamp 1 – Team Selection
- Team members might be asked to do media commitments such as video productions, photosessions and media interviews. Team members cannot refuse to use and show brands during these media events.
World Champion Obstacle Course Race (OCR) Athlete Ida Mathilde Steensgaard is coming to Malta for the Grid Main Event happing in May.
When it comes to OCR, Ida Mathilde Steensgaard is one of the most distinguished athletes around. She’s already won the national championships in her home nation of Denmark and scored a gold medal in the European Championships, and had set her sights on conquering some of the sport’s biggest events…
“I have been competing within OCR for 6 years now, and I have been teaching OCR training for 4 years. My goal is to be the best obstacle racer in the world, and to help inspire and ensure the growth and thrive of this new sport. I love the versatility of OCR, and that is is fun and challenging way to push yourself both physically and mentally”.
She’s won’t be coming to just participate in the event, but she will also setup her own team #TeamIda to take part in the Female Elite Wave.
Interested participants will be selected in February when Ida will be coming to Malta for the first bootcamp and team selection. The selected 8 will then continued to be trained and monitored by Steensgaard herself.
“I can’t wait to come to Malta, and set-up a team that wants to get more specific tips and techniques for the upcoming OCR race “The Grid”. I am hosting a big OCR day, for all to join on Saturday 28th February, where I pick a small exclusive OCR team #TeamIda, that can proceed to specific individual training sessions to improve their training towards “the Grid” OCR race in May. You don’t have to be an elite obstacle racer, when you need is thrive to learn and a positive attidue to take on a fun challenge. I promise, it wil be fun!! I can’t wait to come to Malta”.